Sea-Link products in North America. Associated first introduced these products to the market in 2001 and has experienced a very positive reception with tremendous growth. The Sea-Link brand includes products for construction, fishing & marine, mining and general lifting and rigging applications.
The Sea-Link products are made in Peru by our manufacturing partner, Productos Forjados/Abel. With more than 35 years experience, Productos Forjados has 150 dedicated employees who work in a sprawling facility in Lima. Their manufacturing expertise plus in-house design and testing capabilities make them a full service supplier to Associated Wire Rope.
This catalog shows many of the Sea-Link products offered to the North American market. The current catalog shows a broad line of products that are made to the highest standards to meet your daily lifting and rigging requirements.
The comprehensive offering includes:
- wood and steel shell manila rope blocks.
- wood and steel shell manila rope snatch blocks with various top fittings.
- steel shell wire rope blocks, small and large.
- cargo hoisting blocks with Timken roller bearings with full ABS certification.
- galvanized construction blocks in a variety of sizes at various capacities.
- mid-size wire rope snatch blocks from 8 to 20 Ton with shackle, hook and tailboard with bronze bushing or roller bearing.
- plus many accessories and special order items to complete a very wide array of Sea-Link products.
- We are always looking to add new products to the Sea-Link line, so don’t hesitate to ask your representative should you not see exactly what you are looking for. If we don’t have it in stock there is a good chance that it can be made to meet your needs.